- Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification
- Only attorney with an office in Northeast Pennsylvania that has achieved this distinction.*
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law- Harrisburg - 1999 - magna cum laude
- Bucknell University - 1992
- Wyoming Seminary - 1988
- President of the Middle District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Federal Bar Association
- Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
- Has spoken at numerous continuing legal education seminars on topics such as the Bankruptcy Code, the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act.
- Has appeared on WBRE television to discuss consumer issues.
- Gryzbowski v. I.C. System, Inc. 691 F. Supp. 2d 618 (M.D. Pa. 2010)
- In re Hannon, 421 B.R. 728 (Bankr. M.D. Pa. 2009)
- In re Tonti, 406 B.R. 265 (Bankr. M.D. Pa. 2009)
- In re McCreary, 344 B.R. 321 (Bankr. M.D. Pa 2005)
* Attorney Sabatini is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. He is the only attorney with this certification with an office within 50 miles of Wilkes-Barre or Scranton. Source: www.abcworld.org, last visited July 26, 2018.